Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"1950's Half Belt Deluxe" Fur Collar for sale

KILO NOVEMBER

One Too Many
I have a size 44 brown Aero 1950's Half Belt Deluxe with detachable fur collar FQHH. I'll be moving to the Gulf Coast of Florida in the near future, so I don't foresee much in the way of opportunity to wear it once there.

I see that new, they sell for $900 at today's exchange rate.

Aero web site

Is anyone interested in making an offer?

KILO NOVEMBER

One Too Many
Any pics and measurements, Kilo?
Another asked for the measurement from side gusset to side gusset which is 25 inches.

So far as I can tell, TFL can only post pictures from a URL.

You can see the jacket on the Aero web site or send me a private message with your email address and I can show them to you that way.

Edward

Bartender
Another asked for the measurement from side gusset to side gusset which is 25 inches.

So far as I can tell, TFL can only post pictures from a URL.

You can see the jacket on the Aero web site or send me a private message with your email address and I can show them to you that way.

As long as you have photos in digital format, you can post from your harddrive as well. Either hit the 'Attach files' button, just below the left hand corner of the reply window, or simply copy and paste photo in with your reply. Easy - and much preferable to linking from elsewhere, as it doesn't result in broken links with the same commonality. :)

KILO NOVEMBER

One Too Many
I’m in FT Myers - it got down into the mid to high 30s a few times this winter over night and 40s a few days too - just saying you might have a few days that it could be worn.
Well, if I don't find a buyer, the jacket won't take up too much room in the closet, taking into account the other winter coats I'll be leaving behind.

Thanks.

JohnS33931

One of the Regulars
I leave a LL Bean leather bomber with thinsulate lining down here and I have had to wear another layer under it on a few occasions. I have a dog to walk. We get some cold windy nights and mornings in Jan & Feb, so don’t get rid of all your warm jackets!

KILO NOVEMBER

One Too Many
For those of you requesting more info:

Measurement from armpit gusset to arm pit gusset - 25 inches
Waist across front - 21 inches
Shoulder from sleeve seam to sleeve seam (straight across, not along the seam) - 21.5 inches
Length from back collar seam to waist - 26.5 inches

I've included photos with collar detached per request.

JacketFrontNoCollar.jpg
JacketBack.jpg
jacket-front.jpg
jacket-bacxk.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch