Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1972 Ford LTD Country Squire

Decided to let her go.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LTD-...TRK:MESELX:IT&forcev4exp=true#ht_50753wt_1035

GEDC0041.jpg

seabass

Call Me a Cab
WOW Perfect Grandpa Wagon !
Man too far away, Great for takin the kids on road trips...
Good Luck with your Sale .

Last edited:
Hi Tom

That car is a trooper. It survived the WI weather and still going strong after 40 years.
Is the AC still working? I would need to get some special order tags that read GRANDPA. LOL Also one could take on any SUV head on and feel safe..
Best of luck with your sale Tom.
Best regards
CCJ

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Nice wagon, Tom! I just shot the link to my brother, who's active on a station wagon forum.

Best of luck; the auction winner will be very happy.

It is a true survivor. I believe the 50k miles to be exact. It was 1 owner until 2009. It's not A/C equipped. It's a safe and comfy ride. I was cruising 85 down I-39 like it was nothing.

Hi Tom

That car is a trooper. It survived the WI weather and still going strong after 40 years.
Is the AC still working? I would need to get some special order tags that read GRANDPA. LOL Also one could take on any SUV head on and feel safe..
Best of luck with your sale Tom.
Best regards
CCJ

Awesome! Thanks! Does he happen to be active on stationwagonforums.com? I'm as active over there as over here.

Nice wagon, Tom! I just shot the link to my brother, who's active on a station wagon forum.

Best of luck; the auction winner will be very happy.

Not at the moment. I was looking at a '72 Eldorado ragtop, but the ad's no longer up and I was also looking into a '57 Buick hardtop, but it's a long ways away.

My main focus right now is going to be fixing a few more things on my Caddy. I just got the new hood painted and put on, and I'll be putting the grille and trim on. Then I need to order a headlight and the cosmetic is done. After that, it needs an alignment, power steering pump, and desperately needs new tires. After that, I'll see what kinda funds I have to play with :p

Wow, you are selling your baby. Do you have anything lined up for replacement of the wagon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot