Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

20's fashions??

Marcus

A-List Customer
Gents,
So I'm getting pretty lucky on ebay lately and have managed to score 3 suits in the last couple months for the 30's-40's era (pic coming as soon as alterations are done). What I was wondering about is what does one do for reaching back into the 20's era? I notice that there are some 20's themed events here in SoCal from time to time. I've always wanted to do the 20's themed mini-golfing since I saw photos a couple years back. Now that I'm putting some real effort into creating a vintage wardrobe, I'd like to have something for the 20's era.

I have no idea what to look for and I don't see much in that section on ebay. There isn't much of anything around me for stores unless I go to San Diego or LA, so I'm usually scanning online daily. Are there any sources that make decent reproductions? Perhaps there is stuff on ebay that works, but I don't know what I'm looking for. I'm just looking for something to wear to events like Ticket to the 20's or the occasional get together in the park for a picnic. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated as I'm totally new to all this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80