Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

40's/50's Suits, Suit coats, Sport coats for sale

BlackMaskPulp

New in Town
Hi all, up for sale is a variety of suits, sport coats and suit coats from the 40's or 50's (except for the tweed - I believe that is from the 60's, 70's or 80's). I am a 42L and these are a bit too small for me (or else I would keep them all). I would say they are all in good shape with varying degrees of moth damage from none to okay. If there is any specific item you're interested in, let me know and I'll post measurements and more accurate damage reports. Also, let me know if you want specific photos of anything and I will oblige when I get more time later.

1) Beautiful & Rare Dark Aqua Blue Suit - Michaels - Stern, some moth damage but not major I.M.O. $300

2) Botany 500 men's suit tailored by Daroff. Oct 8 1947. The suit jacket is in lovely perfect shape with only a nip in the inside lining to note. Pants - series of moth holes at the base of the zipper and scattered at the thighs. Mostly hidden when the jacket is worn. $250

3) Stunning vintage double breasted suit (dated 6-29-48) Made by Scotch Tailors for a Mr. C. M. Johnson. Dark brown with white pinstripes. A few tiny holes- one on the lower right arm, one on the upper back, one near the breast pocket and one under the lapel. There is also one tiny hole on the pants near the side seam. All holes are easily mendable.
$250

4) Unique pattern, it is a sort of herringbone stripe, made up of black and gray and red and blue. Tiny spot on the right thigh, very very light orange-ish in color, and about the size of a pea. Tiny thread pulls through out the set, very small. Two small orange-ish colored lines on the front right sleeve, each about less than 1 inch long. Fabric hides spots and stains very well. Haven't laundered. Very good condition. No moth damage. No excessive abrasions. $80

5) Belted & Action back tweed sport coat (60's 70's or 80's?). Union label inside but no maker label. The coat is in great shape. $80

6) Double Breasted Brae Brook Custom Craft Blue Chalk Stripe Coat. Had the sleeves lengthened $80

7) Double Breasted brown pin striped Learbury coat. Had the sleeves lengthened $60

Please allow some time for me to ship them out as I live on the U.S./Canada border and will cross into the U.S. to ship your item. This results in a bit of a delay but significant savings on shipping. Thanks for your consideration.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points