Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

40s 50s women's shoe help

flyfishark

Practically Family
I just picked-up four pairs of women's shoes--presumptively from the 40s-50s. Any help with quality/rarity/etc. would really be appreciated. All of them have very little wear and are in superb vintage conditon--if they are that old. Thanks in advance--I'm definitely femashoe challenged! The first two are Shinanigans alligator. Third one is Troylings snake peeptoe. Fourth is an unnamed lizard
iqdcic.jpg

2ds1w2e.jpg

jq262o.jpg

10xhq9y.jpg

Tuesday_Next

Familiar Face
They are lovely! The creamy peeptoe is probably the most uncommon, followed by the red. Brown closed-toe heels are much more common since it is likely to have been considered a more wearable, everyday shoe. But I would take them all in a heartbeat if they were my size!

flyfishark

Practically Family
They are lovely! The creamy peeptoe is probably the most uncommon, followed by the red. Brown closed-toe heels are much more common since it is likely to have been considered a more wearable, everyday shoe. But I would take them all in a heartbeat if they were my size!

Thanks so much. I picked them up last night at a flea market but had never heard of the makers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace