Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

50s costume jewelry pieces!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
New items up on Etsy!

Atomic Starburst Brooch:
il_430xN.115492415.jpg

Trifari clip earrings:
il_430xN.115498480.jpg

Details at http://www.etsy.com/shop/kittyscurios

More ahead!

Karyl

New in Town
Hello,

I'm interested in the "Atomic Starburst Brooch" as a present, but unfortunately etsy doesn't ship to Germany. Might there still be a possibility?

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Karyl said:
I'm interested in the "Atomic Starburst Brooch" as a present, but unfortunately etsy doesn't ship to Germany. Might there still be a possibility?

Oh yes, international shipping on Etsy is up to each individual seller. I'm more than happy to ship internationally! I will get you a shipping quote tomorrow once I can pack it up, weigh it, etc. In the meantime, I can put a hold note on it on the Etsy site if you like, so no one else takes it.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Karyl said:
That'd be very nice of you :) My Grandma will be very happy. She likes old jewelry like this :)

Oh, for Grandma! That's so sweet. I've marked it held and will get the requested info to you first thing tomorrow. Thanks!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
First Class mail to Germany is $3.20. Priority is around $13, but I'm not convinced there's a huge difference in delivery time.

Karyl

New in Town
Hi :)

standard mail seems enough to me (without trying to be stingy :p). Since I can't send private messages on these forums yet, could you please send me a paypal payment request to: archangel_ave*AT*yahoo.de

Thank you very much,
Adrian.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Karyl said:
standard mail seems enough to me (without trying to be stingy :p). Since I can't send private messages on these forums yet, could you please send me a paypal payment request to: archangel_ave*AT*yahoo.de

Adrian, I actually can't do it outside of Etsy per their terms of service, as it constitutes fee avoidance (because I think wouldn't have to pay their sale fee). I've added a shipping option to Germany to the listing for you to select, and accounts are free. I apologize if you have to create an account :-( It should calculate the total for you and let you pay via Paypal.

Karyl

New in Town
Oh no, that's no problem at all :)
I already had an account, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed, that you didn't ship to Germany :)

Bought it and paid it.

Thank you very much and I hope to do business with you again in the future.

- Adrian

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk