50s Horsehide half belt

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by lepilo, Sep 24, 2021.

1. lepilo

lepilo New in Town

This one is a beautiful supple horsehide half belt with nice sunburst pattern on the back. No rips or nicks, no odor. Lining is in great shape and is very light. Dena from great leather did work on it a few years back. Zippers were replaced. Label was stabilized. Size appx 38. Shoulders 18, Pit to pit 20. Sleeve 22.5. Back 22.5 model in pictures is 5’8, 160lb. Asking 300, shipped to u.

Attached Files:

2. Webafile

Webafile One of the Regulars

Amazing looking jacket. To bad it's not my size

3. ton312

ton312

Gorgeous jacket. I’m thankful it’s not my size as well. I can personally vouch for @lepilo, he is pure class and an absolute delight to do business with.

AeroFan_07 likes this.
  4. lepilo

lepilo New in Town

Bump and price decrease - 250 ppff, shipped.

5. photo2u

photo2u A-List Customer

What a beauty! One of the best half belt designs I have ever seen. All the expensive extras are in the jacket. It must be older half belt. Companies began to focus in the bottom line rather than quality and beauty. THIS is a good sample of quality work. I would love to see the friends at five star take a good close look of this beauty. If they take on the challenge, I would buy three in different shades.

6. photo2u

photo2u A-List Customer

You are tempting me... I would need to shave off 30 lbs to fit in this bad boy.

7. Leatherbirdsoul

Leatherbirdsoul New in Town

Don’t sell it! Beautiful Jack and nice fit

photo2u likes this.
  8. lepilo

lepilo New in Town

This is a great jacket in terms of color, hide and design. Ready to wear. Canadian made, like a lot of those old half belts with sunburst back.

9. lepilo

lepilo New in Town

I would have not sold if it fit me. I am size 42-44. That’s my son in the pictures a year ago. Now after going to the gym for a year, it is tight on him as well.

Leatherbirdsoul likes this.
  10. JulianK13

JulianK13 New in Town

PM'd

11. lepilo

lepilo New in Town

Sold. Thank u TFL.