Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

60's Schott 654

Al 916

One Too Many
Late 60's, beautiful black grained leather with a new chunky YKK and new snapback.
The padded lining is like a year old jacket. The wrist zips are missing teeth but who cares/would use them....

Anyway, pics (measurement ones are lower res)

DSC_0066_1.JPG

DSC_0080.JPG

DSC_0082.JPG

DSC_0084.JPG

6541.jpeg

£250 PPF&F + postage at cost

Last edited:
I'm afraid I'm going to have to see an entire paper trail, dating back to the production of the jacket before deciding whether or not you are flipping this.

Kidding, of course - I had the same jacket, one of the best things Schott ever came up with and VERY rare, especially in such condition. The quintessential Cafe Racer!

Al 916

One Too Many
I'm afraid I'm going to have to see an entire paper trail, dating back to the production of the jacket before deciding whether or not you are flipping this.

Kidding, of course - I had the same jacket, one of the best things Schott ever came up with and VERY rare, especially in such condition. The quintessential Cafe Racer!
I can walk up the lane and photograph a cow's .... as province if it makes you happy ;_)

Al 916

One Too Many
v....

Taking a hit on this. Offered to a Lounger at a good price and if not on to that place..

Just struck me how much bigger it wears that the measured P2P. I am a 23/23.5 and it is a calm fit with a tea and shirt over

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto