Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

7 3/8 Early Stetson 1x nutria

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/273582806164
2ceddc5fabced1a3ffb9979f51634620.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
I finally picked my jaw up, and my heart slowed down. Thank you so much to everyone that bid on this one. This sale is going to greatly help my family, since selling hats is almost my main source of income currently. I'm not sure if the winner is on the lounge, but to them I offer a gigantic thank you. With this sale I can finally breathe, if only for a moment, but it is a breath I will truly cherish. Thank you all, again

SOLD

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
I finally picked my jaw up, and my heart slowed down. Thank you so much to everyone that bid on this one. This sale is going to greatly help my family, since selling hats is almost my main source of income currently. I'm not sure if the winner is on the lounge, but to them I offer a gigantic thank you. With this sale I can finally breathe, if only for a moment, but it is a breath I will truly cherish. Thank you all, again

SOLD

I bid $1100, and wasn't even close. [emoji22]
I just bought one on Etsy to get over it. [emoji5]
Pics in the "Other Than eBay" thread.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Wow!!,Awesome sale.I think that's the most I've seen a hat sell for.
Me, too. That's why I thought I would win it for sure. I bid when there were like five seconds left, no time to bid more, which was what I intended. It backfired on me. [emoji2] I am not sure I would have gone all the way up to 1250, though. Probably not.

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Me, too. That's why I thought I would win it for sure. I bid when there were like five seconds left, no time to bid more, which was what I intended. It backfired on me. [emoji2] I am not sure I would have gone all the way up to 1250, though. Probably not.

I certainly don't have the cash, but for those who do, $1250 is darn good price in a world with $1000 Fouquet hats and $1195 Optimo heirloom felts. This is one of the most stunning vintage examples I've seen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto