Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

7 5/8 London Fog...Bargain priced

Magus

Practically Family
Well it was BOUND to happen sooner or later. I bought this hat and my wife said, "Honey...I REALLY don't like that hat on you!"

So out it goes. Its a pristine London Fog...model L3610. As you can see its marked as a X-Large but I wear a 7 1/2 and it easily fits over my head...and the top of my ears, so its much more of a 7 5/8. $10 and shipping and its yours. (pig not included...I mean...what would I do for a model then!? lol)

PM me.

Thanks!

M

STA70001.JPG

STA70002.JPG

STA70004.JPG

STA70008.JPG

STA70009.JPG

Magus

Practically Family
Zach R. said:
You sure you won't throw in the pig? lol

You'd have to wrestle my wife for that (she collects cookie jars). Although...hmmm....if I throw in a wrestling round with my wife I could get QUITE A BIT for the hat....

lol

Finance the next trip to Europe....?

Buy 6 or 7 Art F. customs...

(Speaking over shoulder)
"Hey honnnnnney...what do ya think of......"

That's a fine hat, Magus, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If you can't get your price, just wait for a rainy day and hand it to that guy who stands by the freeway on-ramp, holding that cardboard sign that says "Anything Helps."

Magus

Practically Family
Good idea Tony....As might be appearant I don't really have a price...so if I don't find it a home here I will somewhere.

M

Hey...at least its been an entertaining classified thread.

;)

J.B.

Practically Family
tonyb said:
That's a fine hat, Magus, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If you can't get your price, just wait for a rainy day and hand it to that guy who stands by the freeway on-ramp, holding that cardboard sign that says "Anything Helps."

...Wait. Hold everything!!?...

lid3uq.png

(sorry.)
Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?... :D
lbm23pb.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ