Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A 1930's short film on GoFundMe - "The Confusion of Mr. Krenshaw"

Jerekson

One Too Many
It has been a long while since I've posted among my old friends here, only because due to a change in lifestyle I am not much of a computer user any more these days. But gosh, just poking around a few threads here, it sure is swell to see some familiar names again.

I wanted to briefly share a project I'm working on with some pretty accomplished filmmakers. Take a gander at the link below:

https://www.gofundme.com/krenshaw

Seems like something up most of you folks' alleys. I don't even feel that I really need to explain it to most of you; it takes place in 1934, all the outfits are vintage, it's based off period movies and we're even trying to emulate 2-strip technicolor! TFL is ingrained in the creative process of this screenplay and characters - it never would have been written if I hadn't met you guys so long ago.

This has been a long-going passion for myself and everyone involved, and 2016 is the year we decided we're going to do it right. Any and all help is appreciated. We're all getting pretty excited.

Please take a look at the page and enjoy the teaser footage. Some of you may even recognize some of the articles shown in the video - after all, most of them were bought or traded from members here years ago!

'Till again-
Jerekson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto