Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A-2 Jacket and N 1-2 Jacket

Ajdangerfield

New in Town
I am trying to figure out what my 2 jackets are worth. I’ve tried researching and this forum was the only place I could find info.

One is an A-2 Avirex Black leather. Very good condition.

The other is N 1-2 Navy jacket.

Hoping someone can help. View attachment IMG_2567.jpeg Thank you so much!

Attachments

• IMG_2566.jpeg
    IMG_2566.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 66

Ajdangerfield

New in Town
Wow okay. I’ll leave. Real nice.
I’ve been to a museum, I’ve done online research. Can’t find the info. I didn’t realize I was crossing a line by asking for help. Just trying to find people interested in pieces handed down to us that we have no use for and know nothing about.

Peacoat

Bartender
You aren't crossing a line, but our members get fatigued by doing research for sellers who come here on a one time visit asking for the value of their jackets. They ask a question about value, our members respond, and the inquiring new member is never seen or heard from again.

Dude is just expressing the feelings of most of our members. Someone, though, may take the time to help you out, knowing you will use that information to sell the jackets, and we will never hear from you again.

realgone

Familiar Face
go to eBay and enter your jacket description search, then filter the results for sold and completed items.
that should give you an idea of what these sell for.
good luck.

Ajdangerfield

New in Town
go to eBay and enter your jacket description search, then filter the results for sold and completed items.
that should give you an idea of what these sell for.
good luck.
I tried this for weeks before posting on here. I couldn’t find any with the same tags as mine. Finally found one similar this evening.

Ajdangerfield

New in Town
You aren't crossing a line, but our members get fatigued by doing research for sellers who come here on a one time visit asking for the value of their jackets. They ask a question about value, our members respond, and the inquiring new member is never seen or heard from again.

Dude is just expressing the feelings of most of our members. Someone, though, may take the time to help you out, knowing you will use that information to sell the jackets, and we will never hear from you again.
Got it. I’m a licensed professional in a trade and I have people asking me questions about my expertise all the time… and after all the time and money I’ve poured into that trade, I’ve never responded like that. I’m always “giving” information away the best I can to help others. I never asked anyone to research anything… I’ve done the research and struggled to find anything. I just wasn’t sure if anyone knew off the top of their heads. Thanks anyway. ✌

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner