Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A couple of Real McCoy NZ A-2s

airfrogusmc

Suspended
If anyone is interest here are a couple of RMNZ A-2 reproduction flight jackets.
backfrontlow.jpg

This is a 1939 Werber in Russet Horsehide.
Werberpocketlow.jpg
02Zipper1low.jpg
01Zipper1low.jpg

Pocket and repro pre-war Talon
frontLOW.jpg
backLOW.jpg

RMNZ Dubow 27798
pocket1low.jpg
Crown1low.jpg

Dubow pocket and NOS Crown.

airfrogusmc

Suspended
Thanks Matt, Its more flight jackets and other vintage things. Mostly repro flight jackets becausr originals in my size are very rare and expensive. I do have a mid 1960s original G-1. I have also got bit by the vintage Levis bug and I have a couple of vintage watches also.

Just joined here a few days ago and I've already learned allot about other types of vintage clothing thanks to you and others that collect and post here.

airfrogusmc

Suspended
Hey Jake you too. Great site love all the vintage stuff and folks with lots of knowledge about it. Just reading thru old posts try'n to soak it all in WHEW...Lots'a stuff...THANKS EVERYBODY
Newbee Allen

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Allen...!

Welcome my friend!! good to see another VLJ face here! What a shame those jackets wouldn't fit me, as hey are coming along a treat! and RMNZ are one of the tops when it comes to repro jackets.

airfrogusmc

Suspended
Shamus,

The Werber (first one) was a custom size 52 in Real McCoy sizing a true 48 US and the seal Dubow is also custom but what would be 54 McCoys 50 US. Both jackets were cusom made. I sent measurements and on the first one was sent a try on to check chest and arm length. Now when I order I just explain the way I prefer my fit and they nail it every time.

Allen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana