Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A Happy and Healthy New Year

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
OK, it's the last day of 2006 and as usual I get a bit sentimental.

So, I just wanted to wish all of you here at The Fedora Lounge a very happy and healthy New Year:)

I hope that the coming year brings with it all you can imagine and dream. Most of all good times, good fortune, great health, and even some good vintage gets on ebay:p

Enjoy your New Years Eve, have fun but please be safe. This night comes but once a year, so make sure you bring out the good crystal and the fine champagne:D

Happy New Year Everyone!!!! And thanks for making this year a lot more interesting!!!:eusa_clap :) :eusa_clap

:cheers1:
Daisy

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
And to you and yours :)

Thinking of you too Daisy, whatever you get up to and however you spend it. I really hope 2007 brings much happiness and good health to you and your loved ones.

Your friend across the pond.

rcinlv

One of the Regulars
"Here's to the shiny New Year, and may she be a dam-side better than the last!"
-Col. Sherman T. Potter

Cheers,

RC

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
newyears007forum.jpg
[/IMG]

BegintheBeguine

Thank you, Daisy. This year has been considerably improved for me by finding the Lounge. (snif) Nice to know someone else gets sentimental. :) I hope your new year is a swell one. Oh, and I have already put away the everyday dishes, I'm only using the "good dishes" including crystal from now on!

LaMedicine

One Too Many
From the Far East

Happy New Year!!
Yes, it's already January 1, 2007 here (close to 4:00AM:eek: ) while most of you are still enjoying New Year's Eve 2006.lol lol
:cheers1: to you all from a classy and cozy Jazz club in Tokyo, Little Manuela.
06NYEKotoriMeW.jpg

Daisy, a special wish for you that this Year of the Wild Boar be a healthy and good one for you!!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Happy New Year everyone!

Count me as another who chalks up finding the Lounge as one of my blessings this year.

I'll send thoughts for your safety this evening Tony.

"Doc" Devereux

One Too Many
The clock just ticked over in London, and since I'm having a quiet evening at home this year I'll take the chance to wish you all a happy new year from somewhere else that's now in 2007!

It's been quite a year for me, and the coming twelve months promise to be pretty interesting as well. Here's to you all, in the hope that you're as lucky as I've been.

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Happy New Year to all of you!

I am about to break out the bubbly here in Iowa where we are now getting a teensy bit of snow (when compared with those west of us).

Good wishes and good health to all of us this coming year.

karol

Daisy Buchanan

Wow! Thanks to all of you for your good wishes!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this year, above anything else, is a healthy one.

Tony, my thoughts are with you for your drive home. I know you'll be careful, your too smart of a gent not to be:) I hope you have a bit of time at work to ring in the new year. One day soon, we will meet again, and have a toast. Maybe something a little less potent than 87 proof Absinthe!

It's so cool to me that in other parts of the world it is already 2007. It's 7:43 pm here in Boston. I'm just hanging around, not ready to take part in the libations. Will head down to the bar next door in a little while. I wouldn't dare venture out farther than that tonight. It seems that New Years Eve draws a much younger crowd to the first night activities. I'm content to lay low at the local bar with some good friends and neighbors, and ring in the new year in a bit of quiet. Besides, how much trouble can I manage to get into walking ten feet down the street. Hmmmmm.....

Happy New Year Everyone! Yahooooooo!!!:eusa_clap

Razzman

One Too Many
2007!

WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY & HEALTY NEW YEAR! TO EVERYONE HERE AT THE FEDORA LOUNGE, AND TO ALL OUR FINE MEN & WOMEN IN THE ARMED FORCES. HAPPY NEW YEAR, AND MAY THE LORD WATCH OVER YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE.

photobyalan

A-List Customer
Daisy, you're so lucky to live close to a bar that you like. The nearest bar is a mile from here and the nearest good bar is at least a half-hour drive.

I'll be staying home tonight with my wife and 8-year-old son. We're having shrimp cocktail, hot hors d'oeuvre, and some moderately priced Champagne. Exciting? Hardly. But we'll be safe and warm and we can start 2007 without a hangover lol !

Happy New Year to you, and to everyone on The Lounge!

Trickeration

Practically Family
Happy New Year to everyone at Fedora Lounge! I hope you all have a fun and safe night, and a wonderful new year.

We'll be having a quiet night, too. I'll be home watching the Twilight Zone marathon with my 13 and 15 year-olds, having Dominos pizza and hot wings for dinner, and later sparkling cider and brownies. Pretty tame, but it'll be a nice time. My husband is spending tonight on the sailboat he lives on in Washington (where he's currently stationed). Trix

Buck

New in Town
Happy New Year

Finding the Lounge has certainly helped me end the year on a positive note!

Happy New Year to All:cheers1:

Peace and Blessings, Health and Happiness, and Joy and Prosperity to each of you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21