Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A More Pleasant Cigarette

BriarWolf

One of the Regulars
The briar and and occasional cigar are my regular vices, however I occasionally enjoy a Lucky or Chesterfield amongst my cigarette smoking fellows. Though pleasant short smokes, they still carry the trademark aroma of a cigarette, which a great many people have no tolerance for (myself included, really). Is anyone aware of any cigarettes that carry a more pleasant room note closer to a pipe blend? Such things could be found once, but may very well be a relic of the days of custom blended Turkish cigarettes long since a memory.

emigran

Practically Family
Many of the old OTC blends were labeled as 'rolling' and/or pipe tobacco. Prince Albert, certainly along with Sir Walter Raleigh and others. RYO can be a fun ritual. Good luck...

Nobert

Practically Family
Drum makes a few different flavors of tobacco: perique and a few others that escape my memory, although I tried them all back in my smoking days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points