Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A new girl in the Powder Room

Canyon

Familiar Face
Hi girls!

ITG said:
Hey girl! It's good to see a familar face join our ranks. Meet us girls over in the Powder Room.

Holly, I really like your avatar. It's fantastic. :clap

I recently posted on TFL for the first time here and would just like to say that I really like it here.

I recently bought a beautiful art Deco style make up compact which I posted about here which I thought you girls might be interested in seeing.

I really would love to get hold of some vintage clothing at some stage and I look foward to posting here with you ladies.

jitterbugdoll

Call Me a Cab
Welcome! It's nice to have another friendly face in the Powder Room!

One of the best places to start buying vintage clothing is eBay, but there are a lot of nice online shops as well (I believe LaurenHenline is working on her own shop right now, actually.)

I recommend doing some fashion research at this website--it's very thorough and will help you cement the differences between eras very well. Sellers often either don't know the true age of a garment, or they can stretch the truth a bit, so being 'in the know' helps you find the best pieces and deals!

www.return2style.de (look under 'The Museum')

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo