Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A public apology to Daniel Riser

Michaelson

One Too Many
A few years back, I publically took Daniel to task for taking an Akubra Federation and beating the absolute stew out of it to distress it. He posted photos of how he did it, and all heck broke loose. He pretty much pulled back from the forums, and the incident was forgotten.

Here we are later, and we're discovering that the gurus of hat making are using this technique to pre-distress beaver hats before assembling, one even using a broom stick to do the deed. Daniel was apparently just ahead of his time.

Daniel, I was wrong, and I apologize to you here in the Lounge, and will post the same at COW.

High regards. Michaelson

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Ah yes! I remember that. That's very gentlemanly of you and you've earned another respect notch on my belt. Twas his Keppler that got the heck beat out of it. Beautiful hat after he was done with it.

Michaelson

One Too Many
Ah, I couldn't remember which one it was. Thank you, ITG.

As promised, this was also posted at COW.

Hey, when you're wrong, you're wrong! [huh] Regards. Michaelson

binkmeisterRick

A-List Customer
Michaelson, my hat is off to you for your honesty and humility. I mean it here just as much as at C.O.W. But don't get too used to it, for me giving you two compliments in one day stretches your credibility as a scoundrel just as much as mine. ;)

bink

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21