Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A quick Hello and Happy New Year!

GCR

New in Town
Just wanted to say Hello and Happy New Year to all the Members of the Fedora Lounge. I've been browsing this forum off and on for a while, but haven't been able to join because of my hotmail account. Well, I finally got that resolved so here I am. I've been a fan of vintage hats (or vintage style hats) since I was old enough to fit into some of my Great-grandfathers old fedoras (I was about 3 years old, he had a pretty small head!) and I've been wearing 'em ever since. Although I don't have too many vintage hats, my hat collection overall is fairly decent in size and scope, consisting of everything from Indy style fedoras like my Akubra fed. deluxe and old Indy Miller, to a few older Stetson fedoras, a teardrop panama hat, Canvas bush hats, WWII-era military hats, caps and helmets and a Moroccan Fez. As my collection continues to grow, I look forward to sharing my stories and experiences with everyone. Happy '004!

-GCR

GCR

New in Town
Well, being far from a computer whiz, I'm having a bit of trouble posting pics, so here's a little experiment. If this shows up, it's a pic of my Akubra Fed. Deluxe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points