Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A Toast To The Bartenders

A huge thank you to all of you. I can only imagine what an undertaking this changeover was. You've all been great and you've been above and beyond in the attention to everyone's input. It is much appreciated!

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
Still have a lot of work to do, and with continual improvements, we will get there. Working together, I know we're going to be in a better place than we were.

We appreciate your willingness to bear with us during the transition, and sincerely appreciate your support!

fashion frank

One Too Many
not a fan of the new site and look.

But, I suppose I'll get used to it.

I hear ya Mystic , it's like a new pair of shoes , they hurt at first and you wish you could just wear your old comfortable ones , but once there broken in you won't even want to wear the old ones! I used to be a moderator on a men's clothing forum and it also used V Bulliten and from a moderator's point of view and something you might not realize it is an old outdated and pain in the a@@ program to use . In closing thank you Nathan Flowers for all your hard work , I DO know what a headache it can be switching over and applaud all your efforts !
All the Best , Fashion Frank

ingineer

One Too Many
I'd buy you guys all a beer , that is if you like beer flavoured water brewed in Newark NJ, that's all i have
The original black on white suits me just fine, just like a newspaper, how retro is that?
did some google search for "heather Fawn" from 2008 and it came up with the pictures on the board.
Splendid never did that before. Relax this was a great job all functional and that's all that counts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points