Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A visit to Wooden Sleepers vintage, Brooklyn

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
It was a lot of fun to go. Lots of really great vintage leather jackets, fantastic presentation throughout the store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdeeC

Practically Family
I enjoyed the video. Great snippets of info there. Enjoy the rest of your holiday. BTW, is your wife Alex toting a repo retro Fujifilm X100 camera?

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
I enjoyed the video. Great snippets of info there. Enjoy the rest of your holiday. BTW, is your wife Alex toting a repo retro Fujifilm X100 camera?

My girlfriend is shooting with my x100 for future blog stuff. She's usually shooting with any variety of vintage film cameras

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
After a couple of weeks and 2500 miles in a uHaul, I'm finally back to an actual computer to be able to download my photos.
This was all done through Meerkat, which is still somewhat alien technology to me, so I'm not sure how to address the playback issues. It works fine on my phone, has some issues on my computer.

And for more info on the shop, check out https://www.facebook.com/woodensleepers

EmergencyIan

Practically Family
I loved it! I could listen to you talk about vintage all day!

The shop looks great, as well! I'm within the city and will have to make it a point to visit, soon.

(Also checking out some of the other videos)

- Ian

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm so glad I didn't know about this place before I went to NY.....that would have been serious financial trouble right there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points