Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Accessories to match Aero LHB in cordovan?

sw83

New in Town
So... I finally got the LHB I ordered in May! Thanks for you help on sizing, everyone! It showed up just in time as the weather has started to get cooler and wetter here in Michigan.

So being the addict that I am, I naturally started to think about what to match it with. What do you guys think about the perfect hat / cap, scarf, and gloves?

For scarves, I'm debating between something like a light colored chunky cable-knit scarf, the Sam Hober 'madder' silk scarf (not so sure about that one - seems too dressy, but I love it on its own), or something in blackwatch. I was thinking a lambskin glove from Chester Jefferies in loden, and maybe a B Wear cap - though caps seem like they'd be easy to match at least.

What say you who have been members of the Aero leather club for a while longer than I? What do you wear with your Aeros?

I have some wool Aero scarves. New and ready for fall for my HG-5 and 50's HBD.
For ME, no silk or flimsy scarves. I love thicker materials. Heavy weaves.
Since my jackets are large, I like a pattern to break it up, and a heavy weave does that too. Thinking of some Aero wool turtle necks in off white for under.
Skip the purse :)
I don't wear gloves, so I can't comment on that.
Same for hats.

sw83

New in Town
How long are the Aero brand scarves? All the scarves I have are short and I'd like to upgrade to something in the 6' range so I can do more than just drape it around my neck (e.g. protect ears or double it up or something). I'm consistently surprised that the dimensions aren't posted on so many vendor's sites (J Press being another glaring example I looked at recently.)

How long are the Aero brand scarves? All the scarves I have are short and I'd like to upgrade to something in the 6' range so I can do more than just drape it around my neck (e.g. protect ears or double it up or something). I'm consistently surprised that the dimensions aren't posted on so many vendor's sites (J Press being another glaring example I looked at recently.)

Good point. They're not long. In fact, that reminds me that I was going to email Aero and ask for longer versions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany