Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero 1930’s Half Belt Size 44 Harween Steerhide

bluesforchallah

Practically Family
Aero 30s Half Belt 44 brown Horween Chromexcel Steerhide. I bought this through Thurston Bros in March 2016. Tagged 44, see actual measurements. The zipper tab blew out on the original zipper so I had Carrie replace it with a heavier #10 zipper - Carrie did a fantastic job on the replacement - you wouldn't be able to tell the zipper wasn’t the original.

I need a pair of heavy leather riding pants, so I'm using the proceeds from the sale of this jacket to put towards a pair of Vanson Mk2 SportRider or used Langlitz Westerns (if I can find a pair in my size).

Price: $500/shipped lower continental US.

My measurements for reference: 6'1" 235-240lbs. XL t-shirt size 38 jeans.

TJ8SPLrh.jpg

The photo gives the appearance that the buckle is missing on the right side, but I assure you, it's there in perfect working order.

pbo9iMph.jpg

nLnMuCAh.jpg

bkeTSQzh.jpg

JbsO0bRh.jpg

0034Wi2h.jpg

PXFcXNvh.jpg

F9GS7VKh.jpg

8UJi2lHh.jpg

The angle of the photo gives the impression the sleeve length is longer than it is. The second photo shows the actual measurement of 27”
XGdEG8Ah.jpg

xIa5gIKh.jpg

Tn9blakh.jpg

ypnChPLh.jpg

Last edited:

bluesforchallah

Practically Family
Bump

Failed to mention, it does have an internal chest pocket w/o snap. I seem to remember the snap being contentious with some as it leaves an impression in the leather visible from the outside.

0A7ccOrh.jpg

wxzBsGth.jpg

cqD9ol8h.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider