Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AERO 30's Half Belt MIDNIGHT BLUE cxl HH New Batch.

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just as Denny stated, this leather is definitely navy in color.
My first midnight blue cxl was an Aero Cafe Racer. It was very nice and the leather was breaking in wonderfully. I did like the hints of emerald green but overall was not in love with the color.

Different story with this current batch. Typical intoxicating cxl smell. A true Dark Navy. What I would have originally expected from the name's sake. Wherever there are creases the hide produces a lighter blue color. It is everything I hoped it would be.
I am thrilled at thinking of how this will break in with wear and what it will become.

For color comparison, I have a medium weight black cowhide Langlitz. IMG_7088.JPG IMG_7090.JPG IMG_7095.JPG IMG_7099.JPG IMG_7101.JPG

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That shot of the collar says it all!! Holy sweet merciful Jesus. The wait is now officially killing me!

Ton321- you made the right decision brother. You are going to love it!
I was not going for another jacket anytime soon but when I saw this midnight blue I knew I had to jump before it was gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff