Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Board Racer/J100 Size 46, Dark Seal Vicenza $600 shipped SOLD

patrick_b

One of the Regulars
SOLD

FS: $600 Shipped. Paypal F&F or add 3% fees. I'll cover shipping in the CONUS.

This was the perfect jacket in my collection. Purchased right here at TFL in mid 2019:

Sadly, weight loss has me swimming in it these days. Condition is damn near the same as when I received it. It's been worn once or twice a month in the spring/fall over the last 2 years but I had a black RMC Buco J100 that I reached for more often. Truth be told COVID had me wearing very few jackets over the last two years as I work from home exclusively. No odors, tears or visible wear that I can see. Vicenza doesn't require much break-in and it wears the same as when I bought it. Just a bit softer and more comfortable. All zippers and pulls are present and working.

From the original FS ad:

"This was a Thurston Bros build, so it comes with the nice upgraded appointments: Locharron tweed wool lining (lightweight), Nickel Waldes zips on the pockets, one vertical interior pocket, straight back yoke with no gussets, zip sleeves, and a clean cafe racer collar."

Tagged a size 46, but measures like a 44 (or a very trim 46).

Chest 24
Front length 23
Waist Hem 22.5
Rear Length 26.5
Shoulder 19.25

DSC03193.jpg
DSC03194.jpg
DSC03200.jpg
DSC03201.jpg
DSC03203.jpg
int.jpg

Last edited: