Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Bootlegger Brown CXL Steerhide - Size 40

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Ok this one is hard...purchased from a well-known member of these parts. Just a budget thing, love this jacket, but I do not find myself wearing it a lot. Really an amazing Bootlegger. $725 Shipped CONUS for FL members...

Full details here:https://www.ebay.com/itm/153285616984

And here: https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/bootlegger-brown-cxl-steer-sz-40-760-shipped-conus.93709/

Nearly new Aero Bootlegger jacket up for sale! Brown CXL Steerhide that is just beginning to break in. Olive drab stitching, brown corduroy lining whit brown cotton drill in the sleeves. No storm cuffs, zip-sleeve closure. From smoke and pet free home, amazing Scotland-based, handmade jacket that will last for generations! This is a unique spin on a motorcycle jacket, based off a half-belt design. Enjoy the photos, enjoy a really unique jacket this year for the Holidays.

Note fit details below, while this is tagged a 40, it fits much closer to a 42 Long.
Pit to Pit: 22.25"
Shoulder: 19.75"
Torso length: 22"
Waist: 20.25"
Sleeve: 27"
Back Length: 26"

IMG_6518.JPG
IMG_6519.JPG
IMG_6521.JPG
IMG_6515.JPG
IMG_6513.JPG IMG_6509.JPG

jpk_NJ

One Too Many
PM'd. Just sold my Aero CR in an attempt at thinning the herd but now this! Hopefully these measurements are off or something else

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
This was the finest Aero I ever owned and you can't do any better than dealing w/Aerofan. He's one of the best!
Ton, this one used to be yours? Does its chest fits more like 44 (if I remember that your review correct)?
P.S. It's an impeccable jacket!

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, it’s a big jacket. Trust me. I want this to fit like a 40 but that chest is not even close...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's weird, both my Bootleggers are size 40 and have a 24.5" pit to pit, wonder why this one is that much smaller.
I usually wear a size 42 or 44, but 40 in bootleggers.

Edit: actually, looking at @ton312 's original pictures it looks like it is about 24", maybe @AeroFan_07 only measured the front panel to get 22.25".

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Yes, my apologies for the late reply, Pit to Pit is just under 24". It's tricky to measure that. I don't deserve the compliments, you all are just great! Yes, it's still for sale...welcome to PM if interested. I'll be trying to stay very close to the asking price on this one...thanks. :)

Carry the torch brother. It's a fabulous jacket. You are in for a treat!

Were you at all tempted to buy it back? While keeping jackets in the TFL family is cool, I can sorta see how being reminded of a lost love can be painful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points