Aero Bootlegger Russet Vicenza 36

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Solo, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Solo

Solo Familiar Face

For sale is a beautiful Aero Bootlegger Russet Vicenza in size 36, barely worn. It has a custom front pocket that sets it apart from the rest. It's hard to capture the beauty of the texture and color. Here are the measurements according to Aero.

Pit-to-pit: 20.5
    Shoulders: 17.25
    Sleeves: 23.5
    Back length: 22.75
    Bottom hem: 18.5

Instead of floor photos, I am posting the photos I took the last time I wore it, so that you will get an idea of the fit. I am about 5'8" with 38 chest measured. I wear 38 suit that needs to be taken in about an inch as I like my clothes fitted. My waisted is 31-32". The jacket is really a perfect fit, but I don't think I can pull this style in my day to day attire.

$525 Shipped to your door.
    BL_1.jpg BL-2.jpg BL-3.jpg BL-4.jpg BL-5.jpg BL-6.jpg BL-7.jpg BL-8.jpg

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  2. torfjord

torfjord Practically Family

If you can't pull this style in your everyday attire, change your everyday attire!

3. Seb Lucas

Seb Lucas I'll Lock Up

Solo, that's about the best fit for one of these I've seen. For Pete's sake, keep it and get used to it. :D I get how you feel but frankly you're likely to get over that if you wear it for a season, and who can argue with that fit?

Bfd70, AeroFan_07, torfjord and 4 others like this.
  4. Tefouane

Tefouane A-List Customer

Agree ! The fit is absolutely outstanding ! If one days I manage to obtain such a fit I will never sell the jacket....

AeroFan_07 likes this.
  5. Imuricecreamman

Imuricecreamman One of the Regulars

Cmon,man! That looks absolutely spectacular...

6. seres

seres A-List Customer

I agree! Vicenza always seems a little more "refined" than FQHH, so I can't imagine an everyday attire that it couldn't fit it. Great fit, great style!

7. Solo

Solo Familiar Face

As much as I love this jacket, I think my board racer fills my leather jacket need at the moment. So this one deserves a new home. Back up for sale.

8. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 Call Me a Cab

Beautiful jacket! Room in the closet there for 2 (if you can...) It's very nice but too small for me.

9. Solo

Solo Familiar Face

Possible trade for A2 Flight Jacket or HB in similar size

10. ton312

ton312 I'll Lock Up

I’m not a vic fan by any means but I’d buy this in a heartbeat if it were several sizes larger. Cool ass jacket to say the least. GLWS.

Solo likes this.
  11. Solo

Solo Familiar Face

You know who was responsible for getting me into this jacket in the first place. :)

ton312 likes this.
  12. Solo

Solo Familiar Face

Back to the top