Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Bootlegger Russet Vicenza 36

Solo

Familiar Face
For sale is a beautiful Aero Bootlegger Russet Vicenza in size 36, barely worn. It has a custom front pocket that sets it apart from the rest. It's hard to capture the beauty of the texture and color. Here are the measurements according to Aero.

Pit-to-pit: 20.5
Shoulders: 17.25
Sleeves: 23.5
Back length: 22.75
Bottom hem: 18.5

Instead of floor photos, I am posting the photos I took the last time I wore it, so that you will get an idea of the fit. I am about 5'8" with 38 chest measured. I wear 38 suit that needs to be taken in about an inch as I like my clothes fitted. My waisted is 31-32". The jacket is really a perfect fit, but I don't think I can pull this style in my day to day attire.

$525 Shipped to your door.
BL_1.jpg
BL-2.jpg
BL-3.jpg
BL-4.jpg
BL-5.jpg
BL-6.jpg
BL-7.jpg
BL-8.jpg

Last edited:

Tefouane

A-List Customer
Solo, that's about the best fit for one of these I've seen. For Pete's sake, keep it and get used to it. :D I get how you feel but frankly you're likely to get over that if you wear it for a season, and who can argue with that fit?
Agree ! The fit is absolutely outstanding ! If one days I manage to obtain such a fit I will never sell the jacket....

seres

A-List Customer
If you can't pull this style in your everyday attire, change your everyday attire!
I agree! Vicenza always seems a little more "refined" than FQHH, so I can't imagine an everyday attire that it couldn't fit it. Great fit, great style!

Solo

Familiar Face
As much as I love this jacket, I think my board racer fills my leather jacket need at the moment. So this one deserves a new home. Back up for sale.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful jacket! Room in the closet there for 2 (if you can...) It's very nice but too small for me.

I’m not a vic fan by any means but I’d buy this in a heartbeat if it were several sizes larger. Cool ass jacket to say the least. GLWS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112