Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero brand new dark brown fqhh

nerkg

Familiar Face
I think I'm gonna move it and try an a-2, the fit is not doing it for me, anyone interested message me, looking for 800 shipped, it's been worn once 10 min and once 20 min, all in the house. It's literally brand new. Here's some pics
Custom specs
Cafe racer FQHH
Highwayman collar
Full wind gaurd
2 internal pockets
Size 44
Back 27
Sleeve 25
Full bi swing back
4 pockets , all zip
Brown drill
Brown moleskin pocket lining

null_zpsaffa32b4.jpg

null_zps1eb9fc15.jpg

null_zps501c68f4.jpg

null_zps55dfe6d2.jpg

null_zps8e23f75c.jpg

null_zps3b0f0a01.jpg

null_zpscdc5eda2.jpg

dogrocketp

One of the Regulars
In case you didn't know, the jacket can be altered. My bootlegger had some minor work done, and now I'm happy. The fit can be a bit peculiar.

nerkg

Familiar Face
Ok, I'll post the other measurements soon as I can, also my eBay seller account is the same for credibility I've sold since 2007

nerkg

Familiar Face
Ok here are other measurements

Pit to pit 24"
Shoulders seam to seam across back 20"
Sleeves 25"
Back 27"

Last edited:

Lone Starr

New in Town
I currently own this jacket and have been working it in. It is a very nice heavy duty horsehide. I'm not so sure I'm willing to part with it, but I am in the market for an immaculate AERO medium brown 44 half belt, preferably with a cotton drill lining.

Lone Starr

New in Town
This AERO jacket is for sale and is scheduled to start on xBxx 11/06/2014 at 17:00 for $900 along with some of my other leather jackets. Please search 'AERO Custom Horsehide Café Racer', if interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko