Aero/Buco J-100 black FQHH Board Racer 46/48 Tall

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by patrick_b, Jan 11, 2019.

1. patrick_b

patrick_b One of the Regulars

Aero/Buco Board Racer in black FQHH. Talon Zippers, great patina. Size is tagged as a 48, fits more like a 46 tall. Non smoker, no odors, tears or excessive wear, just a beautiful and functional jacket. Note, the two spots (collar and inside main zipper pictured below) with some gorgeous brown showing through.

I just acquired this from ebay but it sadly doesn't fit as well as I'd hoped. I'm just hoping to get back close to what I paid, reasonable offers considered.

$750 + Shipping, Paypal preferred.

Measurements:

Rear Length: 29.25" (bottom collar seam to hem)
    Front Length: 25"
    Sleeve: 27.25" (shoulder seam to end of sleeve)
    Pit to pit: 24
    Shoulder to shoulder 18 1/2

1.1.jpg 1.2.jpg 1.5.jpg 1.6.jpg 1.8.jpg 1.9.jpg 1.10.jpg 1.11.jpg

AeroFan_07 and AbbaDatDeHat like this.
  2. patrick_b

Bump

3. patrick_b

Bump and $50 off.

$700 + shipping.

4. patrick_b

Bump

5. patrick_b

Bump and price drop to $600 + shipping

6. Maitiu

Maitiu New in Town

I'll never understand jacket makers thought process for making jackets. How can someone have a 48 inch chest but 18" shoulder width? What does that even look like? lol Must be a custom made jacket maybe?

If it weren't for the small shoulder measurement, this jacket would be mine. Such a bummer.

northcoast likes this.
  7. Monitor

Monitor I'll Lock Up

That's because shoulder width as a measurement doesn't exist and doesn't have a significant effect on the fit.

One bit of info from lostworldsinc.com that I completely agree with:
    "We are often asked to provide "shoulder measurement." In genuine tailoring no such measurement exists as there is no seam:seam length to measure. Further every (pseudo) "shoulder measurement" would differ according to armhole and sleeve configuration, which differs in every style and every mfg. Others, however, will provide this "length." We will not, as it has nothing to do with correct fit, misleads more than leads, and we're sticklers for correctness."

patrick_b likes this.
  8. Seb Lucas

Seb Lucas I'll Lock Up

I have heard this elsewhere but there are some jackets I can't get on because the shoulder measurements are too narrow 18 inches, as it happens, yet everything else is correct. I also know that if a jacket has 22 inch shoulder width and is right in every other department it looks incredibly baggy and the seam ends up half way up my arm. The width definitely has a huge impact on fit.

Maitiu likes this.
  9. b1lf

b1lf One of the Regulars

Wish this thing was 27" rear length.. 28" max