Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Custom Hercules Horsehide Size 44

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
I thought I would put this up along with the "Bay". https://www.ebay.com/itm/253699125094?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

It's a Hercules with some adjustments. Front Quarter Horse with a Harris Tweed lining along with the front pocket flaps. Gorgeous Brown leather and broken in and very comfortable. The jacket has a slanted pocket, two lower patch pockets along with hand warmer pockets in front of the patch pockets. Inside has a snap vertical pocket as well. The back has a halfbelt and action back off the shoulder.

I have owned the jacket about a year and found it comfortable and warm. I bought it either here or on ebay just can't remember. Not sure about the age but it's in great shape. All zips work and no issues with the lining or pockets. I don't think it's over 5 years but that's a guess. It has been well taken care of and always in a no smoking home.

Armpit to armpit 25"
Shoulder to Bottom of Sleeve 25"
Shoulder to shoulder 20"
Back Length from Bottom of Collar to Base 28"

Price $400.00 ships free in the Continental US

IMG_0162.JPG IMG_0163.JPG IMG_0166.JPG IMG_0167.JPG IMG_0165.JPG

Last edited:

oneterrifichog

Practically Family

Forum statistics

Threads
Members