Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Heavyweight 50 Hal Belt Made by Greg Field a ton classic

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I going to be lazy and refer you to the last classified link
B96AAE5F-1E39-415D-81BD-A1AC35D8855E.jpeg

There is not much I can add. I am trying to downsize and have an Aero Bootlegger in brown CXL and Aero Barnstormer in cordovan CXL with searing linning making his classic Aero redundant
Paypal F&F shipped CONUS $545, shipped to Canada $565, shipped to Europe $595
This is differently the heaviest jacket I have ever experienced and has a unique hide from Aero, the heavy corduroy lining gives it a plush feel. Still stiff need to be broken
Link to classified by Hh121
https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/aero-heavyweight-50-half-belt-jacket-8-2-lbs.103912/
I am 180 LBs 5-10 I have room in the chest and shoulders and could do light layering

Last edited:

jonbuilder

I have been wearing this jacket lately and it is growing on me but I do mean to sell and will be moving onto eBay shortly.
I would prefer if someone here pick this up it is a very special Aero jacket

jonbuilder

ON Canada is an appropriate place to own and wear this beaut like Chicago, compared to California's San Francisco Bay Area. I did enjoy the jacket and would have kept it if I did not have soo many other jackets.

WillyW

Familiar Face
Well…..I received this jacket today and I am not disappointed at all! I whole heartedly concur with Jon that this jacket is a work of art….heavy, but a gorgeous presence with beautiful grain. The cordovan is very appealing IRL and yes it feels like a new jacket needing break in. The fit works for me at present…but hopefully I dont grow too large in girth over the holidays

WillyW

Familiar Face
Too priceless…you guys crack me up!!!
Funny… how the interest pours in when the item has sold. I have snoozed through a few nice sales on the lounge!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider