Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Highwayman 38" brown FQHH for sale

Radu

Familiar Face
For sale a 38" heavy brown FQHH AERO HWM . Received in 2010 July from Aero and I wear it only in the fall of 2010 so it is in perfect condition.

the measures :

*Armpit to armpit –23" including lateral panel
*Sleeve length (from shoulder seam down the outside sleeve to the cuff) – 25.5"
*Back length (from the collar seam, not including collar, to bottom of the jacket) – 25"
*Shoulders (straight across the back)- 19"

Price : 500 Euro shipping included to EU

y009-1.jpg

y001.jpg

y007.jpg

Thank you,
Radu

Dav

One Too Many
You might have more luck at the end of the month when people get paid, a lot of people won't have been since before Christmas. Just a thought.

Radu

Familiar Face
No,I didn't change my mind. I tried to send you another PM but I couldn't. It seems that you are not allowed or can not receive messages.

<<The following errors occurred with your submission
HorseHide has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.>>

Anyway, it's strange that you managed to send me private message, because you have to have some discussion on the forum that you can do it.

Last edited:

HorseHide

One of the Regulars
I am new to this group - I just learned that I need 15 postings to send/receive PMs (not sure how the first PM got through). I sent you an email.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart