Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Highwayman Brown Leather Jacket Size 40

newtojackets

Practically Family
Selling this leather jacket from Aero. In excellent condition, with a really unique leather that I haven’t seen before. Only selling as it’s slightly too large for me (tagged as a size 40, but fits more 40-42).

Shipping from the UK for $500 + shipping. Any questions, please let me know! IMG_3935.jpeg IMG_3939.jpeg IMG_3936.jpeg IMG_3937.jpeg IMG_3938.jpeg

whataboutalifetime

Familiar Face
Unfortunately not, but happy to hear from people on this forum
I'v seen some of Aero's Kudu leathers look like this pattern, but they have different Aero tags than this one. Anyway, this pattern looks like from a wild animal, not those domestic animals that are more consistent in creases.

newtojackets

Practically Family
I'v seen some of Aero's Kudu leathers look like this pattern, but they have different Aero tags than this one. Anyway, this pattern looks like from a wild animal, not those domestic animals that are more consistent in creases.
Really interesting, didn’t know this was a wild animal! I’m curious as to what others say now

BikerMan

A-List Customer
Sorry to get back so late. I’m having a hard time getting fedora lounge classifieds to load. Had to break down and buy a set of wheels and tires for my Tacoma. Not going to be able to swing 560. Sorry man

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo