Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Highwayman Size 42, Dark Brown FQHH Jacket

aroundcorner

New in Town
Hello Fellow Loungers,

up for sale is my Aero Highwayman, darkest brown heavy FQHH available from Aero. Brown cotton drill lining, no storm cuffs, inside vertical pocket, pockets lined in soft brown moleskin, antique brass hardware.

Measurements:
Shoulders Across - 19.5"
Pit to Pit - 25"
Sleeve Length (outside sleeve longest measurement) - 26"
Length - Bottom of collar to back hem - 25.5"
Waist - 21.75"

Condition is excellent; no stains or smells, and just beginning to break in. Always non-smoking/pet free home, no conditioners or cleaners applied.

Bought new from Thurston Brothers in December 2014, I purchased it from BighatLaw back in June of 2015. It was catch and release for him, and I've worn it less than 20 times.

I'm 5'10, 180 lbs, and an off-the-rack 42. This was my grail jacket, however, I accept now that this cut is one size too big for me (so now I'm after a size 40).

$600 plus shipping. Please feel free to ask questions or request additional pictures.

Cheers.

aroundcorner

New in Town
Hello Fellow Loungers,

up for sale is my Aero Highwayman, darkest brown heavy FQHH available from Aero. Brown cotton drill lining, no storm cuffs, inside vertical pocket, pockets lined in soft brown moleskin, antique brass hardware.

Measurements:
Shoulders Across - 19.5"
Pit to Pit - 25"
Sleeve Length (outside sleeve longest measurement) - 26"
Length - Bottom of collar to back hem - 25.5"
Waist - 21.75"

Condition is excellent; no stains or smells, and just beginning to break in. Always non-smoking/pet free home, no conditioners or cleaners applied.

Bought new from Thurston Brothers in December 2014, I purchased it from BighatLaw back in June of 2015. It was catch and release for him, and I've worn it less than 20 times.

I'm 5'10, 180 lbs, and an off-the-rack 42. This was my grail jacket, however, I accept now that this cut is one size too big for me (so now I'm after a size 40).

$600 plus shipping. Please feel free to ask questions or request additional pictures.

Cheers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points