Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Hudson

Peter Bowden

Practically Family
Greetings
Thought I ought to post some pictures of my Hudson coat supplied by Aero which I have owned for nearly a month now!
It is sized as a nominal 50" chest with 1.5" added to the length and with 27" sleeves.I am 6 feet 4 inches tall with a 46" chest
The standard crome excel hide is gorgeous and I love the heft and drape of the coat....bit warm for this time of year but I couldn't wait for the colder months
Regards
Peter
Aero%20Hudson_zpsplm4sr7o.jpg

Aero%20Hudson%202_zps03k7mclf.jpg

Aero%20Hudson%203_zps0xqnpn2k.jpg

Aero%20Hudson%205_zpsbanyewzu.jpg

Aero%20Hudson%206_zpsd0dypzp0.jpg

Aero%20Hudson%207_zpsceaj4gip.jpg

Aero%20Hudson%208_zpspg2qbrzs.jpg

Aero%20Hudson%209_zpsulpjlouk.jpg

Aero%20Hudson%2010_zps6nh6ygjf.jpg

Aero%20Hudson%2012_zps7oesjx4y.jpg

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Nice jacket and looks much better without the belt, imho! I received my Aero Teamster with alpaca lining in July and still could not resist wearing it!

Take it every evening for a walk and it'll be perfectly broken in by fall. :D You'll love it more the longer you wear it. It'll get super-soft after a while and look even better the more the grain shows.

wdw

One Too Many
That's one beast of a jacket. Very solid looking and you got the sizing right. I like the darker collar on it too.

pawineguy

One Too Many
Welcome Peter, beautiful jacket and equally nice print behind you. I also like it without the belt, but it's nice to have the option to wear it either way.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
That is a great looking jacket that should keep you warm although probably not needed where you live for a few more months. Congratulations.

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
Wow impressive jacket.
I wouldn't be able to wear it, it must weight quite a bit.

Congratulations it fits you very well.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Superb choice. The length looks perfect. I absolutely love the Easyrider print too, fantastic. You've got it going on. Is it horse or steer?

Peter Bowden

Practically Family
Thanks everyone for your kind comments-Weight wise the coat is approximately 8.5 pounds or 3.85 Kilograms and the hide is FQ Horse
Regards
Peter

Edward

Bartender
Very sharp looking. It's nice to see one of these in the wild; I was struggling to imagine how it would look being worn. I imagine you're really looking forward to the Wiinter now! :)

Peter Bowden

Practically Family
Great suggestion Edward-As you say I am really looking forward to the colder months and will try and source suitable headwear-I am a fan of the newsboy cap/half belt jacket combination but dont think it works as well with longer jackets
Regards
Peter

Edward

Bartender
I think a good, wide cap would work nicely (I often wear caps for much of the Winter because of wind-factors...) too, but this Hudson would jut hve something of a frontier look with a brimmed hat of that style, imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points