Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero HWM Steerhide size 44

stmike

One of the Regulars
I have a black zip sleeve Highwayman that I'd like to sell, as I never have the opportunity to wear it in the warm climate in which I live. I've had it for 8 or 9 years or so, and have only worn it about ten times for short periods. It's not really broken in yet and I've conditioned it regularly. The measurements are as follows:
Pit to pit: 24"
Bottom of collar seam to bottom hem: 25.25"
Sleeves: 25.25"
Shoulders: 19.75"
I'm not sure how to post the pics here, but if someone would point me in the direction of a tutorial I'd be happy to do so. For anyone who'd like to see some sooner, pm me and I'll email you them.
I'd like $500 net to me.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Nice sounding HWM - if you have a Windows PC Search in your Accessories folder for the Snipping tool. Use this to "cut" the photo of the jacket (practice on other areas of your screen to try it out) then just save them to the desktop. Then use the "Inset a file" and search for the photos. The issue is for most folks that the resolution of many photos is too large, using the snip tool will help cut the size down to 2-3 MP - which is plenty for the FL.

Also is the sleeve length straight down the middle of the sleeve ? Not around the curve?

Last edited:

stmike

One of the Regulars
I pm'd you back Randy. I'm not using a Windows PC, I'm on apple products. The sleeve was measured straight. I do appreciate your tutoring efforts though.

stmike

One of the Regulars
Thanks to those of you who sent me picture posting suggestions. I'm usually not so dense when it comes to technology, but I'm still having trouble figuring this one out. I have emailed photos to those who have requested them.

robrinay

One Too Many
Thanks to those of you who sent me picture posting suggestions. I'm usually not so dense when it comes to technology, but I'm still having trouble figuring this one out. I have emailed photos to those who have requested them.
Email the pic to yourself on your phone and when the email asks what size choose large
Open the email and save the pic to photos
Use this pic for your post - it will be small enough to load here

stmike

One of the Regulars
Thanks, but the problem I'm having is when I try to post I'm asked for a URL, and I'm trying to do it directly from my photos on the computer.

Claybertrand

One Too Many
When you post a listing, or at least, once a thread is started, there is an UPLOAD IMAGE button at the bottom of the page next to the POST REPLY button (which I will use to post this reply ;)) and from my experience, you can go to whatever folder you want on your computer to post pics and you can choose to upload them from your PC as thumbnails or as full size images. I recall having some issues as this method is not available in CONVERSATIONS with other members. But when I have listed jackets, I have used the UPLOAD IMAGE button with no issues. I have also just copied pics on ebay and pasted them within a post when posting on the Finds and Deals thread.

I don't know if this is helpful. Forgive me if I am missing that perhaps these methods are unavailable via Apple device:confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points