Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Indian Ranger Size 40 Black Jerky Horsehide For Sale

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
$500 Shipped US/Canada

Paypal F/F, no returns. Please check measurements. ESPECIALLY THE BOTTOM HEM to make sure it will fit you.

Will also trade for standard size 42 IR.

IMG_1737.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

IMG_1736.jpg

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
This jacket fits very tight at the waist. I wear size 32 jeans. The Gap Vanity size. My waist (at belly button) actual measurement is 35" ish.
This is how this IR fits on me, 6' 170lbs:
IMG_1678.JPG

IMG_1699.JPG

IMG_1692.JPG

These Brando style jackets are very tricky. The P2P is misleading. Please check neck, shoulder and bottom hem. If those three works for you then it works. If any one of three don't then it's no go.

My neck is 16", waist is 35". And this jacket is borderline for me. After a meal it gets listed here in the Classifieds.

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Deal of century and spectacular jacket. I remember seeing something similar one day on Aero page and almost bought it. But then when I asked about bottom hem, I was like WTF. Got to be in great shape to pull this one off but yours has more back length which is nice because usually they're like 23ish or something crazy like that. For the right person, this is amazing!

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
These are indeed a rather difficult fit. I pulled out my "44" that I ordered through Carrie at Thurston Brothers ~ 1 year back now. I will update the IR thread with detailed photos of the dimensions but I found that the jacket she specifically sized for me (6' 1" tall, 195 lbs, 36 jeans waist) has the following:
- Pit to Pit - 25"
- Waist - 20.5"
- Sleeve - 26"

It might be worth asking if she will take this one on partial trade for ordering a custom-fit IR for you directly.

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
Now I know why jackets shuttle between us, AeroFan_07.... we're very similar sizes! That's a large p2p on your Ranger, though.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko