Aero Irvin 38"

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by crism1, Sep 17, 2021.

1. crism1

crism1 New in Town

I put on some weight so I'm regretfully selling my Aero Irvin pre-war model. This Irvin has been used a single season for about 1 month since the pandemic here was pretty rough (italy) and it pretty much stopped all my movements as the jacket came at the end of the winter in 2020 in February. The jacket doesn't show signs of wear, the leather is in a perfect state, and if needed I can provide picture inch by inch.

I paid this jacket 820£ pounds and I'm selling it a 700£ since it's basically brand new.

I would ship from Italy

Attached Files:

Guppy and Webafile like this.
  2. Veravoulik

Veravoulik New in Town

Hello, Possible to have measurments? Thanks

3. crism1

crism1 New in Town

Sleeve: 65cm
    Back: 59cm with shearling, 58cm without sherling
    Shoulders: 47cm

Sleeves and shoulders, as per bomber style, are roomy to accommodate the shearling inside and eventually clothing underneath. If you need ulterior references, I'm tall 1.80cm

4. crism1

crism1 New in Town

el bumpeador

5. crism1

crism1 New in Town

bumperino

6. Veravoulik

Veravoulik New in Town

Very nice one, pity too large for me if you are 1,80m

7. crism1

crism1 New in Town

"large" is dictated mostly by the chest size which is 38", or S in regular clothing. Maybe you mean long?

8. Veravoulik

Veravoulik New in Town

yeah, sorry, long

9. crism1

crism1 New in Town

It wears quite "short" for me actually, as it should have. These coats were made in a time where very long-waisted pants were the norm and most jackets wore "short". It's not very clear from the pictures but it barely covers the belt of my regular waisted jeans, and it's covered only because of the fluffy wool.
    Long story short, depending on how tall you are, this jacket should fit you perfectly if you are in the 1,70ish range - this was cut for an S at the chest. Matter of fact you are shorter you can wear this with regular waisted pants and still sport the "short" look. Historically, like more popular A2, there's no real reference point or guideline on how it should fit. Pictures show actually that fits were all over the place since they didn't have time or resources to give you a "perfect" jacket.

I mean if you like the jacket but it won't fit, by all means, you can still send it back, I'd accept the return!

Frank Castle likes this.
  10. crism1

crism1 New in Town

bumps

11. crism1

crism1 New in Town

bumps