Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Ladies Motorcycle Jacket - Size 4, Black Italian Horsehide - 650 gbp OBO

Feliksas

One of the Regulars
Howdy folks,

I bought my girlfriend an Aero ladies motorcycle jacket in the fall, but it was too cold to wear by the time that we got it, and now that it's spring, she finds that it's not quite form fitting enough.

It has literally only been worn twice, once in the winter when she got it, and today, to take the pictures.

Paid 730gbp, selling for 650 OBO. Still have the original Aero box and everything. Full order/build description is as follows:

• LADIES MOTORCYCLE JACKET AERO 4 = UK 10
• SOFT BLACK ITALIAN HORSEHIDE
• NICKEL HARDWARE
• TWEEDSIDE LINING WITH RED COTTON DRILL SLEEVES
• (SCRIPT LABEL)
• SLEEVE LENGTH 23.75”
• BACK LENGTH STANDARD
• 3 POCKET FRONT (ALL ZIPS BELL PULL TALON WITH LEATHER PULLS)
• SLEEVE ZIPS IN SEAM (BELL PULL TALON WITH LEATHER PULLS)
• REMOVABLE BELT WITH DOUBLE BELT LOOPS (J-106)
• SINGLE POINT REAR YOKE WITH CENTRE SEAM AND KIDNEY PANEL.
• STUDS ON COLLAR AND LAPELS

Located in Eastern Europe; shipping to UK is about 20 euro IIRC, will ship elsewhere if you're willing to pay.

Cheers,

-F
IMG_3003.jpg
IMG_3007.jpg
IMG_3020.jpg
IMG_3037.jpg
IMG_3046.jpg

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Howdy folks,

I bought my girlfriend an Aero ladies motorcycle jacket in the fall, but it was too cold to wear by the time that we got it, and now that it's spring, she finds that it's not quite form fitting enough.

It has literally only been worn twice, once in the winter when she got it, and today, to take the pictures.

Paid 730gbp, selling for 650 OBO. Still have the original Aero box and everything. Full order/build description is as follows:

• LADIES MOTORCYCLE JACKET AERO 4 = UK 10
• SOFT BLACK ITALIAN HORSEHIDE
• NICKEL HARDWARE
• TWEEDSIDE LINING WITH RED COTTON DRILL SLEEVES
• (SCRIPT LABEL)
• SLEEVE LENGTH 23.75”
• BACK LENGTH STANDARD
• 3 POCKET FRONT (ALL ZIPS BELL PULL TALON WITH LEATHER PULLS)
• SLEEVE ZIPS IN SEAM (BELL PULL TALON WITH LEATHER PULLS)
• REMOVABLE BELT WITH DOUBLE BELT LOOPS (J-106)
• SINGLE POINT REAR YOKE WITH CENTRE SEAM AND KIDNEY PANEL.
• STUDS ON COLLAR AND LAPELS

Located in Eastern Europe; shipping to UK is about 20 euro IIRC, will ship elsewhere if you're willing to pay.

Cheers,

-F
View attachment 219426 View attachment 219427 View attachment 219428 View attachment 219429 View attachment 219430
That looks like a good fit to me. Nice jacket!

Feliksas

One of the Regulars
That looks like a good fit to me. Nice jacket!

She wants a "tailored fit," and the Aero jacket is a bit tight and bunches around the bosom, and is loose at the waist. If I manage to sell, I'll bite the bullet and get her a Perfecto. I know that arguing is a lost cause ;)

Feliksas

One of the Regulars
Now that the weather is getting good and winter is over, *bump!*. Got her the Schott as per her requests--what can a man do?--but now I need to recoup some of my losses, since I couldn't actually afford to buy two fancy leather jackets, and I need to sell this one to plug that hole in the credit card ;)

Feliksas

One of the Regulars
Weekly *bump* :) Aero wouldn't refund, obviously, because of the changes in design, but how good are they for trading in towards a new jacket? If no one buys, I might as well use this jacket towards another Aero for me, myself, and I...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk