1. Lounge Update headed your way. Check the thread in the Observation Bar. If you don't like the light style, click the light bulb at the top-right of your screen.

Aero Leather Border Patrol Fur Lined Boots

Discussion in 'General Attire & Accoutrements' started by Chris7273, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Chris7273

Chris7273 New in Town

Hello
    I am going to order a pair of Jarrow Marchers Boots and I noticed on the Aero website that there is a new offer : Border PAtrol Boots fur lined.
    They are very tempting for the winter months. I googled a bit but I didn't find any "real life" photos.
    Has any member ordered them ?
    What do you think about these boots ?
    Thank you
    Chris

2. Chris7273

Chris7273 New in Town

Wow, nobody here has ordered these boots ?
    I was ready to order a pair of these in Brown but there is no stock for my size 8UK. Back in stock maybe in Spring 2018... That will be for next winter.
    I have ordered a pair of JArrow MArchers for this winter...

3. Sloan1874

Sloan1874 I'll Lock Up

Excellent alternative choice. Keep them clean and polished and they'll see you through the winter in fine style. I'm still mulling the boots - it's the 'no more than three-months-a-year' wear thing that I think pulls people back. May even be over at Aero next week, so I'll take another look at them then...

4. Edward

Edward Bartender

I suspect a lot of folks are scared off by the lack of a second buckle (which would gve them a more conventional engineer boot look). I'm not sure how I feel about them, aesthetically, tbh. I imagine htey look much better in person that in photos; the Jarow boots look nice in photos, but so much more special in person. In a way, I wish Aero would do a version with a zip down the back that would allow them to have a neater fit, bit of an Aviakit m/c boot vibe, though that would make them something else again. If, however, I was going to spend a considerable amount of time outside over the Winter, I'd be on a pair of these like a shot. For me, the brown ones have a certain edge over the black, perhaps because it's a colour you don't seejust as often in this kind of boot. The democracy buckles are nicely done.

5. Chris7273

Chris7273 New in Town

My jarrow marcher boots arrived but unfortunately a half size too small. I should receive the good size next week.
    Sloan : that would be great if you could take some photos of the patrol boots while you wear them. Thank you

6. Sloan1874

Sloan1874 I'll Lock Up

@Chris7273 here you go. This is a size 7 boot:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Chris7273

Chris7273 New in Town

Thank you. If my size was available I would have ordered them. I will wait for the next batch.

Sloan1874 likes this.
  8. Sloan1874

Sloan1874 I'll Lock Up

Yes, Denny did say that they'd marched out the door.

Edward likes this.
  9. Sloan1874

Sloan1874 I'll Lock Up

If you look past the biker boots, you'll see my Jarrow Marcher boots.

Edward likes this.
  10. Edward

Edward Bartender

Thuoght that was them. They look like they're breaking in nicely. I have my eye on a pair of those in the burgundy in due course, though as today I discovered the Wested Adventurer boot, I am somewhat torn! Those will probably be my next Winter footwear, one or the other, once I have the scratch and a lot of extraneous shoes cleared out.

Sloan1874 likes this.