Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Leather Cheyenne

Alexlutov

A-List Customer
Hello everyone, I am ready to sell or exchange this amazing aero Cheyenne since it is not used at all, there are no breaks or any other problems on it, I often wear my teamster. Feel free to make suggestions, preferably on the exchange of a shorter style of aero zipper with similar measurements as this jacket. The sale price is 650 USD, mail separately. Pit to pit: 62,5cm
Back length: 84cm
Sleeve length: 68cm
rxjHeFV.jpg
gPmn9sW.jpg
cPW6ZFB.jpg

Alexlutov

A-List Customer
Friends, a small addition..If anyone doubts, I can say that I have already conducted many transactions with exchanges and everyone was happy. If this is a sale, then use Paypal. any questions.ps. I used the photo of the previous owner, I hope he doesn't mind))) it's just that nothing has changed since then thanks

whataboutalifetime

Familiar Face
Friends, a small addition..If anyone doubts, I can say that I have already conducted many transactions with exchanges and everyone was happy. If this is a sale, then use Paypal. any questions.ps. I used the photo of the previous owner, I hope he doesn't mind))) it's just that nothing has changed since then thanks
Is this more of a size 44 or 46? Thanks

Adence

Familiar Face
CXL Brown? Sometimes hard to judge by the pics. Lining is cotton drill?

generous size 40, but perhaps this style should be worn on the roomy/loose end of the spectrum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ