Aero Leather Clothing trial update

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by Sloan1874, May 1, 2015.

1. hidetanner

hidetanner New in Town

Thank you

2. Are you kidding me..?? That sensitive..really? [huh]
    Wow

3. pawineguy

pawineguy One Too Many

I can tell you that anyone who was truly innocent and got caught up in another person's greed and theft has my sympathies. However, I reserve most of my sympathy for the people whose property was stolen and business was almost destroyed. If you were misled and lied to by Will Lauder then I hope your life wasn't too negatively affected and that you still have your career. I will only speak for myself when I say that MY point in keeping this going is that the theft of goods for which Will has been convicted and sentenced is not the only thing he should have to answer for, and I am sure he's left more destruction in his wake than we will ever know.

4. Girl on a Motorcycle

Girl on a Motorcycle New in Town

Incorrect: it lightened the mood.
    Rather than appointing yourself arbiter of board conduct, perhaps you should consider a more pertinent question: who is Hidetanner in real life.

Go on Hidetanner - tell everyone which family you belong to

(And why is he still unable to master the board after 11 posts)

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
  5. pawineguy

pawineguy One Too Many

I'm sure if hidetanner has a story to tell, Craig would be all ears.

6. BJC88

BJC88 New in Town

And yet I found it hilarious...

If I mess up the quote system, or anything else for that matter, you all can call me out on it (and have fun at my expense). IMHO, it's the internet. If you get personally offended, you're doing it wrong.

7. Girl on a Motorcycle

Girl on a Motorcycle New in Town

Who do you mean by "us", Hidetanner. Don't be shy/embarrassed/evasive: introduce yourself properly.

8. BJC88

BJC88 New in Town

Nope, I don't. That is why I take no offense on internet. It's because of the anonymity.

/Edit:

Hmmm... "Location, location, location." :whistle:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
  9. I'll give Hidetanner the benefit of the doubt...and really don't mind waiting for him to learn how to communicate with a computer. I was there once.
    However, I must admit that responding on a forum with fragmented posts comes across as very unusual.
    HD

10. Superfluous

Superfluous My Mail is Forwarded Here

HT joined the forum two weeks ago and has only posted in this thread. He/she has poked Sloan more than once, and suggested an inside connection to the underlying events. He/she indicates that he/she resides in Scotland.

HT, please tell us about the "family" you refer to. We want to "know you." If you have an inside perspective on what occurred, please share it. We want to know your side.

11. Big J

Big J Call Me a Cab

Yeah! That was me! d(^_^o)

And the point I was trying to make was that she married the man who fired her from her job!
    Since no rational person would give the boss who fired them the time of day, I suspect there is more to this 'firing' than meets the eye.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  12. pawineguy

pawineguy One Too Many

+1, if you want your side of the story told, we're ready to listen. If you want to stay anonymous, I understand that also.

13. Sloan1874

Sloan1874 I'll Lock Up

So you agree that Will was wrong to steal and deceive? But what leads you to believe that most did not know?

14. Big J

Big J Call Me a Cab

I'm more interested in who Capesofwrath is. He's only ever posted negative comments about Aero, (on only three threads, last time I checked).

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  15. Sloan1874

Sloan1874 I'll Lock Up

Who are 'us'? Why are you so sure no one knew? Because that runs contrary to the evidence and documents I've heard and seen.

16. Big J

Big J Call Me a Cab

I reckon he's using a smart phone with sausage fingers like me.

17. pawineguy

pawineguy One Too Many

[/QUOTE]

Why did you all follow him then? Did he tell you that Aero wasn't going to survive when Ken came back?

18. ButteMT61

ButteMT61

Something here was familiar tonight. Sure enough, went into the kitchen and opened a can of Sardines - same smell.

What's more telling - the same Aero haters posting as disgruntled TFL members, offended at the lack of decorum, or the ones MIA? Maybe those that come from VLJ just to chime in as well?

All I know is that after reading this whole thread along with the Aero Trial notes, the suspected and outright supporters and detractors of Aero are more clear than ever before.

99% of any posts posted in this thread by those that are new members can likely be taken with huge grains of cloned NaCl...

19. Sloan1874

Sloan1874 I'll Lock Up

Who is 'everyone'? You're being too vague. How do you know it was just Will?

20. Big J

Big J Call Me a Cab

Heard that!