Aero Leather FQ CXL HH Cafe Racer For Sale 40R

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by RyanSF, Nov 9, 2016.

1. RyanSF

RyanSF New in Town

Hi again Fedora Lounge!

I currenly own a D-100 styled AERO CR in 42 and found it slightly loose in the thorax. In my pursuit of looking cool, I purchased another Aero Leather Cafe Racer in 40R to replace it.

I have decided that while I do like the way it fits, I commute every day on my motorcycle and need to wear a forcefield shirt or have armor pockets put into my jacket. That probably wont happen on the 40R the way I'm built and this is too nice a riding jacket to be relegated to casual wear.

I'd love to keep both but alas I can't afford to. So...

Up for sale: A Black Aero Leather Front Quarter Chromexel Horsehide It was just fed by the seller. Not even close to broken in but still pliable.

• Cotton drill lining looks new
    • Brass Zippers with leather pulls
    • The "more authentic" (per Aero) 2 pocket version
    Measurements:
    Shoulder: 19
    Collar to Bottom of back 26
    Sleeves: 24.5
    P2P 20.5-21

Happy to take additional photos. Asking $750 shipped to Conus. Feel free to make an offer.

Thanks again FDL!

Ryan

Attached Files:

AeroFan_07 likes this.
  2. RyanSF

RyanSF New in Town

Figure I'd cut to the chase and post my bottom line/I'm losing money price $650 to your door. CONUS only. Thanks!

3. TREEMAN

TREEMAN One Too Many

Is that back measurement from the top of the collar to the bottom....or the collar seam to the bottom? Got any pics wearing the jacket?

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  4. RyanSF

RyanSF New in Town

Top of collar. It's a one inch collar. I don't have any pics will try to snap one soon.

5. RyanSF

RyanSF New in Town

I am 6'0" about 188 broad shoulders and somewhat muscular I wear a 41-42 suit coat and a 16.5/34 shirt. Like I said the jacket fits but it's too tight to be worn with armor like my other Aero and too expensive a jacket to be worn as a cool casual jacket.

Attached Files:

AbbaDatDeHat likes this.
  6. RyanSF

RyanSF New in Town

I'm putting this jacket back up for sale. I have still not worn it and it's in fantastic shape. $650 to your door. Pics and measurements above.

Thanks,

Ryan

AbbaDatDeHat likes this.
  7. ksozay

ksozay Practically Family

Sent PM, just in case you don't receive it.

8. RyanSF

RyanSF New in Town

Sorry started a new job at Salesforce and it's kept me super busy. The jacket has not been used once since I originally posted $600 to your door. ryancway@gmail.com

9. RyanSF

RyanSF New in Town

To the top. This is a STEAL for a basically new Aeroleather cafe racer.