Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Leather Hippie Jacket: fs

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Up for sale is an Aero Leathers "Hippie jacket" that is now discontinued. I purchased this on ebay a few months ago. Love it to death but it sits in the closet, being a bit too tight and short for my liking (6'2", 155-160lbs, 40ish chest size). It is in their tan steerhide, and has broken in. Selling (in used condition) for roughly what I paid for it, $350 (which includes shipping CONUS).

Measurements (approx):
Chest: 21 inches
Sleeve: 25 inches
Back length: 23 inches (true back)

IMG_5715.JPG

IMG_5721.JPG

IMG_5723.JPG

IMG_5722.JPG

Thanks!

Last edited:

Edward

Bartender
A rare birdy indeed. It's a design that always put me in mind of something a Star Wars character might wear - Lando Calrissian, or a Han Solo type, maybe.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
A rare birdy indeed. It's a design that always put me in mind of something a Star Wars character might wear - Lando Calrissian, or a Han Solo type, maybe.

Lol so funny. It's not all that "out in space" in person, trust me. But I'll take it as a compliment though I'm way more of an Indy guy!

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Like the jacket. I was wondering if I understood you correctly with the measurements. The pit to pit is 21? That is a trim measurement for a large jacket. Can you please let us know the shoulder to shoulder?

Thanks!

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Like the jacket. I was wondering if I understood you correctly with the measurements. The pit to pit is 21? That is a trim measurement for a large jacket. Can you please let us know the shoulder to shoulder?

Thanks!

Yes, pit to pit is approx 21" across. Shoulders are kind of tricky to measure. Approx 18"ish (full shoulders, not just seam to seam).

Best,

Nick

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Nick, what style of vintage?

Anything under the sun. Even a contemporary moto-styled jacket is fine. She is a woman's S but can wear my jackets! I'm thinking a 36-38 men's or smaller.

Price Drop to $200 via paypal CONUS. Steal

Last edited:

Butch_Coolidge

Familiar Face
Up for sale is an Aero Leathers "Hippie jacket" that is now discontinued. I purchased this on ebay a few months ago. Love it to death but it sits in the closet, being a bit too tight and short for my liking (6'2", 155-160lbs, 40ish chest size). It is in their tan steerhide, and has broken in. Selling (in used condition) for roughly what I paid for it, $350 (which includes shipping CONUS).

Measurements (approx):
Chest: 21 inches
Sleeve: 25 inches
Back length: 23 inches (true back)

View attachment 74256
View attachment 74251
View attachment 74257
View attachment 74255

Thanks!

Hey,
Didn't David Soul wear that in Starsky and Hutch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21