Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Leather Horsehide Half Belt Dustbowl Jacket CXFQHH Size 46

Chuck Power

New in Town
For Sale ! Probably bad timing with the Aero Sale now on, but ..... In excellent used condition - Aero Leather 'Dustbowl ' Half Belt Horsehide jacket Size 46 and measures 24.5" across chest (armpit to armpit) , 19" across the shoulders and 25" from the collar seam to the hem at the back. Purchased last earlier directly from Aero. This is part of the Blue Label Range* and has some mismatching on the panels, the odd scuff and scar and what appears to be some mottling on the back of the left sleeve, which I hadn't previously noticed, but I can only assume is from the hide used, as it ends at the seam. Worn on a couple of occasions only, as I purchased a virtually identical jacket from Aero a few months later, so will need some considerable breaking in.. Lack of space and my hankering after something means it sadly now has to go .... £450 - FREE UK POSTAGE link to eBay listing : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/294488609033
moreaerooct21 002.JPG
aeroleatheroctober2021 016.JPG
aeroleatheroctober2021 016.JPG

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112