Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Leather Jacket Size 48 - Brown FQHH

commodorekorns

New in Town
****SOLD****
Hello Loungers - I'm cleaning out the closet of seldom used or worn jackets. This first jacket is an Aero Leather Clothing "Pioneer", size 48 in brown FQHH. The hide has a lot of character and is not too stiff considering it has had minimal wear by me. It is zip up with an internal zip pocket, side adjuster straps and gussets down both sides. There is a center pleat in the back. Zips and hardware are brass finish and cuffs have heavy duty brown buttons. Lining is a primarily green tartan. Jacket is in excellent condition with no tears or damage in lining, pockets or hide. Non-smoking home.

MEAUREMENTS
Front Length - 24.25"
Front Width / Pit to Pit - 25"
Back Length - 28"
Back Width - 24"
Shoulder Width - 22"
Sleeve Length - 25.25"
Hem Width - 25"
Weight - 5.25 Lbs.

Please contact me with any questions or requests for additional pictures or measurements.

$450 - including U.S Shipping + Handling
IMG_3096.jpg
IMG_3098.jpg
IMG_3100.jpg
IMG_3101.jpg
IMG_3102.jpg
IMG_3103.jpg
IMG_3105.jpg
IMG_3106.jpg
IMG_3109.jpg

Last edited:

Bigg T

New in Town
Many thanks for commodorekorns for a fantastic transaction. I paid him on a Friday. He shipped on Saturday and I had the jacket Monday morning. I really like the jacket and look forward to breaking it in.

I discovered the lounge looking for horsehide jackets in 48 or 50. It is comforting to know that I am not the only guy out there that has to have just one more jacket! Having never bought anything from an online forum, I was a bit hesitant. I felt better after seeing that had sold a jacket here before.

Now for the obligatory fit pics...damn its hot here:

AERO P 2.jpg
AERO P 3.jpg
AERO P 1.jpg
AERO P 2.jpg
AERO P 3.jpg
AERO P 1.jpg

commodorekorns

New in Town
BiggT - Thanks for posting fit pics “. Fits you better than I think it ever did me. Super comfortable jacket when I had it. I think it suitably too. Hope you get many cool nights to wear it.
Thanks

Bigg T

New in Town
Thanks for the kind words. I am pleased with the fit but it will fit much better once it has broken in. I will have to wait a while to get started on that. With the solstice behind us, the days will get shorter and the summer heat will eventually give way to cooler temps. Six months of the year I spend about 12 hrs a day in a leather jacket. As my wife accurately observes, some men wear sport coats or blazers; you wear leather. While I now have 3 "brown" half belts, I am confident that this one will earn a prominent role in my rotation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto