Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Leather Jackets "Trainee Made "

kaiser

A-List Customer
Hi everyone,

I see that Aero is offering Trainee made Jackets at a good discount. It says in the discription that there are minor faults. Does anyone have any experience with this from Aero ? The discount is a good one so this may be a good way to get an Aero that fits my budget.

Thanks in advance for any in-put on this.

Naphtali

Practically Family
What comes to mind includes the following.

1. It is unlikely Aero's vetting allows unqualified apprentices to be hired for training.

2. Apprentices would be allowed to create finished jackets as the final step before becoming a journeyman.

3. Apprentices are closely supervised during their journeyman test. When I lived in St. Louis many years ago, North County Tech, a technical school from which McDonnell and General Dynamics obtained and trained new hires, the automotive mechanic's training program included the instructor buying a junker Mercedes-Benz sedan -- and his students resurrecting the car. These vehicles, upon completion, were exceptional values and among the finest examples of vintage M-Bs extent.

My evaluation, based upon Aero's standard of quality, is that you have stumbled upon exceptional value.

Hope this helps.

kaiser

A-List Customer
Thanks Napthali, my thoughts were similar to yours. I have droped them an E-mail asking about fit and such. I may get lucky on this one.

fkl118

New in Town
Maybe this means Aero is hiring and training more workers given the increased demand. Hopefully the production time will decrease. :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters