Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Leather Owners in SF Bay?

VictorShadow

One of the Regulars
Hi everyone. I'm ready to put in my order for a custom Aero jacket, and I'm wondering if there are any Aero owners in the SF Bay Area who would be willing to show me their jackets in person so I can make an informed decision. I know that Thurston Bros send you a fit jacket, but I just want to see a real live Aero jacket before deciding on the style and type of leather. If anyone would be willing to meet me at a cafe or restaurant and show me their Aero jackets, it would be so helpful for me, and I would treat them to coffee/meal. Thanks so much.

Last edited:

achee

New in Town
I work on downtown SF and I own an Aero board racer that's been customized. You're welcome to come check it out. If you're in SF I would encourage you to check out Johnson leather as well. PM me.

Andrew

Hi everyone. I'm ready to put in my order for a custom Aero jacket, and I'm wondering if there are any Aero owners in the SF Bay Area who would be willing to show me their jackets in person so I can make an informed decision. I know that Thurston Bros send you a fit jacket, but I just want to see a real live Aero jacket before deciding on the style and type of leather. If anyone would be willing to meet me at a cafe or restaurant and show me their Aero jackets, it would be so helpful for me, and I would treat them to coffee/meal. Thanks so much.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
It appears that the OP decided to go with a JL jacket since he lives in the SF Bay area, and think that most of the posts were appropriately moved to another thread (Johnson Leather M-200 Jacket).

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday the original post with the comments was there alongside this one. Seems like it was a duplicate post glitch. If the Johnson innuendo had something to do with it, well...baseball is a game of inches. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto