Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero leather premier Highwayman for sale

Johhnyheuvel

New in Town
Perfect, thanks! I'm from the Netherlands so cm's are perfect hehe. I'm currently working but I'll check my measurements when I get home and I'll let you know. Fingers crossed

Moe_Dante

Familiar Face
This one fits really good. I did not know that CXL would be with brown under tone which I really like. Just the perfect black jacket. and more than a gentleman really thanks for a straight forward sell, it is a pleasure

Attachments

• IMG_6034.jpg
    IMG_6034.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 111

Cane sciolto

New in Town
Mi hai battuto sul tempo!!
Ancora una settimana e avrei avuto fondi sufficienti per acquistare...
Comunque grazie a Kermitt22 per le cordiali risposte ai miei PM. e felice che sia rimasto ad un utente del forum

kermitt22

One of the Regulars
It suits you better than me! I am very glad that this jacket is going to have a second life, this brand makes products with much more value than price, so congratulations!
Cane Sciolto, I am very sorry that you have finally lacked a bit of time, I still intend to put a couple of aero jackets for sale, I hope that one is to your liking, if so, I will be happy to assist you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points