Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Leather sizing

joezam713

One of the Regulars
Gentlemen,
For reference, I fit exceptionally well in Freewheelers’, Real Mccoys’, and y’2 leathers’ size 36. The last time I owned an Aero hoochhauler it was in a size 38 with custom measurements; however, the sleeves were too baggy. Would sizing down to a 36 or even 34 be a better option to get slimmer sleeves with custom measurements as well? I am also considering their type 3 jacket and their aero marine, but the sleeves of these two models seem looser fitting when compared to other Japanese brands.

matchankh

One of the Regulars
Gentlemen,
For reference, I fit exceptionally well in Freewheelers’, Real Mccoys’, and y’2 leathers’ size 36. The last time I owned an Aero hoochhauler it was in a size 38 with custom measurements; however, the sleeves were too baggy. Would sizing down to a 36 or even 34 be a better option to get slimmer sleeves with custom measurements as well? I am also considering their type 3 jacket and their aero marine, but the sleeves of these two models seem looser fitting when compared to other Japanese brands.

I have the aero hooch hauler and indeed the sleeves on it are kind of wide. The premier half belt I have has slimmer sleeves. (Also narrower shoulder). Maybe consider a premier bootlegger with a custom chest pocket to achieve a similar look as the hooch hauler.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21