Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

aero long half belt fit pic

tetzlaff2

New in Town
Hi there,

just wanted to post some fit pics of my aero long half belt. How do you like the fit? Am a bit concerned regarding sleeve length sometimes and would possibly prefer an inch more...

Sorry for the crappy pics, currently don't have anybody around me to take good ones...

Anyways, looking forward to your feedback :)

Merry Christmas,
tetzlaff2

Attachments

• aero1 (Medium).png
    aero1 (Medium).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 553
  • aero2 (Medium).png
    aero2 (Medium).png
    950.1 KB · Views: 568

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Hi
A lot of people here like longer sleeves...
Personally your sleeves are exactly as i like them.
I think your jacket is a great fit.

Through the years here i have noticed that Americans seem to like sleeves that reach the first knuckle of the thumb, whereas it feels that in Europe we favour sleeves that stop at the wrist bone (similar to what you have now...)
I don't have any hard data to prove this, but it seems to be a trend!

In the end there is no right or wrong, some like them long, some like them short, i think short looks better and is more comfortable, what do you think?

jpk_NJ

One Too Many
How old is the jacket? If it's already well broken in / 1yr, then the sleeves are perfect since it's already creased up to how its going to be. If it's new, then I would definitely want a bit more length to be on the safe side.

Chris7273

One of the Regulars
Nice jacket and good fit for me.
As is, unzipped and relaxed posture, the sleeve's length looks good to me.
Zip the jacket and move your arms. you will have a better idea if the sleeve length is just right or if a centimeter or 2 will be necessary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk